Saturday, February 02, 2013

Review | Kérastase Nutritive Oléo-Relax Nuit Treatment



Today, I wanted to post another review. This time, on a nighttime treatment for hair, the Kérastase Nutritive Oléo-Relax Nuit Treatment.
This is a leave-in cream that nourishes and treats the hair, while you sleep. An ideal product for me, seeing that my hair is very rebellious, frizzy and dry. Being quite long and thick, it also requires more care. I usually apply this product on the weekends, because that's the only time I actually remember to use it.
The formula has a new generation of controlling silicone, that provides control and anti-frizz protection, while restoring the surface of the hair fibre; and Camelina Oil to nourish and make the straightening process easier, while treating the sensitised areas of the hair. So basically, everything I need in one.
Most of the time, I apply it on dry hair, from mid-lengths to ends, working it in until it absorbs a little. You'll get a sticky feeling on your hands, but it goes away afterwards. The smell of this cream is amazing – just like most Kérastase products. I never felt the need to wash the hair, the next morning. It doesn't look "crispy" or wet looking, so you can just style it as usual. I don't think you're supposed to wash it so soon, anyway.
The result is smooth, repaired and manageable hair, the next morning. The natural (excessive) volume is reduced and stays that way, even during rainy weather. Who wouldn't want to wake up with sleek and healthier hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment