Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review | Ole Henriksen Truth Is In The Eyes


As I've mentioned before, my under-eye area is very, very dry. I've used every other eye cream to help improve the texture and stop those fine lines. Concealer creasing, anyone?
Of course, with dry skin, the best thing is to exfoliate. But you can't really use exfoliants/peels in the eye area, can you? Not really, until now. My wish came true when I read a post on Caroline's blog, and I immediately ran off to purchase the Ole Henriksen Truth Is In The Eyes.
You apply it every night – or every other night, if your skin is sensitive – only under the eyes. Let it absorb completely and follow with your regular night cream.
The ingredients in the formula include AHA's – in the form of Lactic and Glycolic Acids – to exfoliate the skin and prevent wrinkles; Vitamin C to brighten and tighten the skin; Rice Bran Protein to improve circulation and reduce puffiness; and Saccharide to moisturize and nourish.
I've been using this for a couple of months now, and my skin is really improving. It's becoming softer and smoother, with a refined texture. The eye cream really glides on the next morning.
Overall, my eyes appear fresh and brighter, even when I don't sleep much. Definately helps with puffiness, too. Oh, and one last note, be careful not to squeeze too much product out – specially since a little bit goes a long way. And don't close the tube too tight, it might tear on top. Not that I did that... *Ahem*


No comments:

Post a Comment