Saturday, May 11, 2013

What's in my bag?

A sneak peek inside my bag today. This is a large mint bowling bag that I got from Topshop, last Summer.



Starting of, the basics: keys, purse, train pass, phone and tablet — mostly to read on the train. Currently addicted to some Sherlock Holmes.
I usually have some random rings from ASOS to pop on, after moisturizing my hands. Speaking of, my hand cream is the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream, which has a gorgeous scent. And I also carry around a mini Beauty Elixir.



Now, the make-up bag. It's mostly full of lip products, because I like to change during the day and I need options. To touch up the face, I have a Japonesque Blotting Paper Pouch, a Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact (in 30 Naturel), the ever so practical Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in DOD and a Guerlain Terracota Touch highlighter in 02 Brunettes.
In the lippy category, I have a shameful amount of Clinique Chubby Sticks, 2 regular ones (in Two Ton Tomato and Mega Melon) and 2 Intense versions (in Heftiest Hibiscus and Roomiest Rose), and if you think that's a lot, let me tell you, I've carried more. To prime the lips, especially for some matte versions ahead, I use the Guerlain KissKiss Liplift. From Chanel, I usually pack a lip balm (Rouge Coco Baume), a nude option (Rouge Coco in 05 Mademoiselle) and a matte burgundy or a bright shade, depending on the season (currently opting for the Rouge Allure Velvet in 43 La Favorite). Some other favourites that usually hang around in my make-up bag are Burberry Lip Velvet in Pink Azalea No.308 and Dior Addict Lipstick in 437 Charmante, from the Cherie Bow Spring Look. *Breathes*
For the eyes, I always have this Yves Saint Laurent Long-Lasting Eye Pencil (in 01 Velvet Black) and my favourite mascara of the moment, Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara in 090 Over Black. In my black Travalo I have some Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne right now. Oh, and my precious Model Mirror, a lighted compact double-sided mirror, with eight battery-powered LEDs, that has a regular side and a magnifying one. That's about it!


2 comments:

  1. Looks normal to me :)
    Makes me remind my own bags...always big ones, always full of 'everything I can eventually need'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my bags are always big and heavy. Just full of stuff I think I'll be needing, but actually end up not using...

    ReplyDelete